- Vincent N A (ed) (2013) Neuroscience and Legal Responsibility, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA. ISBN 978-01-999-2560-5.
- Vincent N A, I van de Poel & J van den Hoven (eds) (2011) Moral Responsibility: beyond free will & determinism, Dordrecht, NL, Springer. In Springer’s series “Library of Ethics and Applied Philosophy”. ISBN 978-94-007-1877-7.
Scholarly Book Chapters
- Kennett J, N A Vincent & A Snoek (forthcoming) Drug Addiction and Criminal Responsibility, in N Levy & J Clausen (eds) Handbook on Neuroethics, Springer, The Netherlands.
- Vincent N A (2013) Enhancing Responsibility, in N A Vincent (ed) Neuroscience and Legal Responsibility, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA. ISBN 978-01-999-2560-5.
- Vincent N A (2013) Introduction, in N A Vincent (ed) Neuroscience and Legal Responsibility, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA. ISBN 978-01-999-2560-5.
- Vincent N A (2011) A Structured Taxonomy of Responsibility Concepts, in N Vincent, I van de Poel & J van den Hoven (eds) Moral Responsibility: beyond free will & determinism, Springer, pp 15-35. DOI: 10.1007/978-94-007-1878-4_2.
- Vincent N A & van de Poel, I (2011) Introduction, in N Vincent, I van de Poel & J van den Hoven (eds) Moral Responsibility: beyond free will & determinism, Springer, pp 1-13. DOI: 10.1007/978-94-007-1878-4_1.
- Vincent N A (2011) The Challenges Posed to Private Law by Emerging Cognitive Enhancement Technologies, in S Muller, S Zouridis, M Frishman and L Kistemaker (eds) The Law of the Future and The Future of Law, Torkel Opsahl Academic EPublisher, Oslo, pp 511-21.
- Vincent N A (2011) Madness, Badness, and Neuroimaging-Based Responsibility Assessments, in M Freeman (ed) Law and Neuroscience, Current Legal Issues (Vol 13), OUP, pp 79-95.
Refereed Journal Articles
- Vincent N A (forthcoming) A Compatibilist Theory of Legal Responsibility, Criminal Law and Philosophy.
- Vincent N A (forthcoming) Blame, Desert and Compatibilist Capacity: a diachronic account of moderateness in regards to reasons-responsiveness, Philosophical Explorations. DOI: 10.1080/13869795.2013.787443
- Vincent N A (2013) Strafrechtelijke verantwoordelijkheid en de neurowetenschappen (Criminal responsibility and neuroscience), Justitiële Verkenningen (Judicial Explorations journal), Research Centre of the Dutch Ministry of Security & Justice (WODC), 39(1):65-77.
- Vincent N A (2012) Restoring Responsibility: promoting justice, therapy and reform through direct brain interventions, Criminal Law and Philosophy, forthcoming issue.
- Vincent N A (2012) Neurolaw and Direct Brain Interventions, Criminal Law and Philosophy, forthcoming issue.
- Vincent N A (2012) The Importance of Monitoring in the Adoption of More Liberal Drug Policies, AJOB Neuroscience, 3(2):30-1.
- Vincent N A (2011) Legal responsibility adjudication and the normative authority of the mind sciences, Philosophical Explorations, 14(3):315-31.
- Vincent N A, P Haselager & G-J Lokhorst (2011) The Neuroscience of Responsibility — Workshop Report, Neuroethics, 4(2):175-8. Published online 16 June 2010. DOI: 10.1007/s12152-010-9078-0.
- Vincent N A (2011) Neuroimaging and Responsibility Assessments, Neuroethics, 4(1):35-49. Published online 21 January 2009. DOI: 10.1007/s12152-008-9030-8.
- Vincent N A (2010) On the Relevance of Neuroscience to Criminal Responsibility, Criminal Law and Philosophy, 4(1):77-98. Published online 26 November 2009. DOI: 10.1007/s11572-009-9087-4.
- Vincent N A (2009) What do you mean I should take responsibility for my own ill health?, Journal of Applied Ethics and Philosophy, 1:39-51.
- Vincent N A (2009) Responsibility: distinguishing virtue from capacity, Polish Journal of Philosophy, 3(1):111-26.
- Vincent N A (2008) Responsibility, dysfunction and capacity, Neuroethics, 1(3):199-204. Published online 4 September 2008. DOI: 10.1007/s12152-008-9022-8.
- Vincent N A (2008) Book Review of Torts, Egalitarianism & Distributive Justice by Tsachi Keren-Paz, Australian Journal of Legal Philosophy, 33:199-204.
- Vincent N A (2006) Equality, Responsibility and Talent Slavery, Imprints, 9(2):118-39.
- Vincent N A (2005) Compensation for Mere Exposure to Risk, Australian Journal of Legal Philosophy, 29:89-101.
- Vincent N A (2001) What is at Stake in Taking Responsibility? Lessons from Third-party Property Insurance, Business & Professional Ethics Journal, 20(1):75-94.
Refereed Conference Proceedings (full papers)
- Vincent N A (2011) Capacitarianism, responsibility and restored mental capacities, Proceedings of the conference Technologies on the stand: Legal and ethical questions in neuroscience and robotics, Wolf Legal Publishers, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, pp 41-62. April 2011, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- Vincent N A (2008) Taking Responsibility for Voluntary Disadvantages, Proceedings of the Third International Applied Ethics Conference in Sapporo, pp 297-312. November 2008, Hokkaido University, Japan.
- Vincent N A, W Hall & J Kennett (2011) Report on Neurolaw in Australia workshop, hosted at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia on 14-15 July 2011, co-funded by the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia.